Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Just a quick comment...

Today the temperature has finally dropped and winter has returned/arrived to Calgary. So now here's the question: Why is it that so many people refuse to dress for the weather? Strangely, almost all the people in their teens and twenties are embracing the cold weather wardrobe, and all the downtown, executive types are wearing thin leather jackets, no scarf, no touque and only gloves about 70% of the time. AND, then they walk around with their (sometimes gloved) hands over their ears! This is what I don't get. All these people are supposed to be smart and accomplished and secure in their self image, but they refuse to have hat hair!?! This is Calgary people! Everyone knows what touque hair is! Live with it! I've almost decided to quite styling my hair in the morning, since it looks nothing like what I started out with by the time I get to work.

Anyway, that's my little rant for the morning. Buy touques people! Be warm AND stylish, if you have to. Myself, I just go for warm. =D

No comments: