Thursday, April 24, 2008

The best pick-me-up in a long time

So guess what I saw while surfing Amazon earlier this week? Guess, guess guess!!!
The first 2 seasons of Perfect Strangers has been released on DVD! Finally! I've been checking and checking for years now, signing petitions, etc. and now it's finally here! I loved this show when I was a kid. Larry and Balki are just hilarious! Now we are so happy, we do the dance of joy! Do you remember the episode with Larry and Balki trying on downhill ski equipment in their apartment? Soo funny! I think I see an Amazon order in my near future....
And I needed the pick me up. The last 2 weeks have been perfectly dreadful at work. I'm exhausted, not getting anything done and barely managing to not kill certain shoe-collecting members of the staff. I am debating taking a Tom Sawyer day tomorrow, but I don't know. In the past day and half, I've actually started to accomplish some things and I'd like to keep going while I'm on a roll. We'll see I guess. But a day at home, with sleep-ins and baking cookies sounds heavenly... I put it off and decide later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I do the dance of joy with you!!!

Gillian said...

OOH! I loved that show!!! Sorry to hear that work has been bad :( Belal sends kisses ;)