Monday, February 12, 2007

Post Blues

Okay. I think I have sufficiently recovered from my bout of the blues. I did not have to work this weekend, so that improved my mood just on its own. This is how my Saturday went: Up at 9:30am. Had breakfast and read my book. Showered at 11am. Played a computer game. Lunch at 1pm and read my book. Baked cookies at 4pm. Made pizza for dinner at 5pm. Had pizza and beer and watched the hockey game with my boy. Went to bed. So, after much relaxing I think I have gotten over the blues...mostly. I'm still slightly stressed about my deadlines at work, but I have roped someone else into helping me out, so that should alleviate the pressure a bit. Also, I'm looking forward to a delicious long weekend when I get to spend 3 whole days with my hubby. Yea for Family Day!

No comments: