Thursday, December 21, 2006

Not Fair!

It's simply not fair at all. Why am I sick NOW??? Four days before Christmas and I can barely drag myself out of bed. I suppose the good thing is that hopefully I will be mostly over it by the weekend, but it still sucks. Another good thing is that we have no engineer bosses at work for the rest of the week, and one of the other bosses took one look at me and said "Why are you here?" Because I have a stupid meeting at 9am, that's why. "So you're going home at 9:30 right?" That sounds like a very good idea. I think I'll skip out on tomorrow too. Sigh... I hate being sick..... At least I can play Katamari now. Yes, that's right! Nathan and I bought a Playstation2 with the gift card we got from my work for our wedding. Yea for Katamari!

Sniffles and snorts, Sheila

2 comments:

Queen of Swords said...

You did? You did! And you have Katamari? You have Katamari! Oh, lucky you! Maybe if we get to Calgary early enough on Saturday, I can sneak over to your house (properly full of vitamin C and echinacea) and roll things up for a while! Besides, I remember what it was I was supposed to come see. :)

P.S. Your last present hasn't arrived yet. Still have two more mail drops, but I'm getting a little worried. Will an I.O.U. be okay?

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better before Sunday. Maybe you need to bring your Playstation over here ;-)

Love, Mom