Friday, December 08, 2006

Questions for the universe

Why do people on the bus in the morning have to be so darn chipper and loud? There are these 3 women on my bus that giggle and talk really loud for the entire ride. It's very irritating. I mean, I'm a morning person, but they're so bad that it even gets to me.

Why do authors take such a long time to come out with the next book in their series? Some are really good and churn one out about every year, which is reasonable to me. Others take 3, 4 or 5 years between books and then I'm so lost I have to read the entire series over again. Not that that's especially bad.... I mean, if they're going to take that long, don't write a series!!

Why do I really, REALLY want to play Katamari?

Why do people insist that Christmas is first and foremost a "religious" holiday, while at the same time going all out with super expensive presents from Santa? This makes no sense to me....

Why do interior designers put sinks where it is absolutely impossible for me to drain them? Why do they get all huffy when I tell them it won't work?

Is it holiday time yet?

4 comments:

Apartment Girl said...

Sooon, SOON you can play Katamari. One more day. You can come over anytime you want :)

Queen of Swords said...

I... I also want to play Katamari... *hides* Maybe I'll get it for Christmas? Maybe I'll go buy it on Boxing Day?

Apartment Girl said...

Katamari Party at my house!
WOOOOO!

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you, those of us who don't want the religious aspects of the holiday should celebrate Murphymas. If Christmas is about the religious figure Jesus Christ, then Murphymas is about the secular figure, invoked in times of stress, as "JESUS H. MURPHY!"
Merry Murphymas everyone!