Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bad Day

So today is starting out with a bang. The bang is me hitting my head repeatedly on my desk. Since not many people I know are familiar with AutoCAD, I will just say this:

ARCHITECTS ARE STUPID!!!! I'm not spending HOURS fixing their drawings. Do it yourself!! Especially since we've already discussed the right way to do it and now they've gone back to the old, wrong, horrible, ugly way. And these drawings are going out on Monday.

I was close to being very aggressive with my monitor this morning. Now I get to go to site, which is okay, because it's a completely different job. Except part of my lunch hour will be taken by a meeting. A completely unnecessary, useless, stupid meeting that I have to go to.

I'm going to work out like crazy at the gym tonight. Maybe it will get rid of the cranky ache in my belly. I think I might let my uncoordinated self try the elliptical runner.... In the meantime, I will try to keep my snarky tongue in my head and not direct my crankiness at the other people in my office.

2 comments:

Queen of Swords said...

*hugs* Is your office air conditioned at least? I'll trade you. I'm trying to do accounting in an office that's 27 degrees and counting...

Anonymous said...

A hug from me, too! Hope the workout helped get rid of your frustration, even just a little bit...