Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oogachaka....

Today I was officially Head Hunted.
An interesting experience all in all. I feel like a real professional now. =D The guy left a message on my phone at work wanting to talk about possibilities, etc. I called him back this afternoon. On my cell phone. Outside the building. Not that I'm interested in changing jobs, but it just didn't seem like a conversation to be having at my desk with all my co-workers eavesdropping.
Anyway, like I said, nothing came of it because I'm not interested in leaving ESA at the moment. Until they treat me like crap or an opportunity comes along that I'd be stupid to ignore, I'm happy to stay where I am. Kind of a bit of an ego boost for me though. Yay me! I'm professionally desirable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! My daughter has been head hunted! I always knew you were good, and now a whole bunch of other people do, too! Yay for you - congratulations!

Gillian said...

WOOHOO! Good job!!!