Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More yard work

As requested, I have posted some pictures of the yard in progress on our Picasa site.

I must admit, I'm getting a bit frustrated and a bit overwhelmed by the whole process. But if I just think about how far we've gotten already, it makes it a little better. I will be so glad when this part is over and I can think about things like plants. Hard landscaping is just that - HARD! I'm pretty sure they meant the physical and mental effort that it takes - nothing to do with the materials at all!

Anyway, little by little it's getting done. My goal is to have the walls and the patio stones done by the end of July. Then we've still got a month of summer left to relax and enjoy all our hard work!

1 comment:

Queen of Swords said...

Looks awesome so far! :D