Saturday, September 09, 2006

Tick tock

I'm such a bad blogger! No new post in more than a month. I suppose I could defend myself with the typical "I've been really busy" line. And in fact, I have! I can't believe it's a week till the wedding. I can't believe how much work we've gotten done on the back yard. I can't believe I cleaned the house today. It certainly seems like I haven't had 2 minutes to myself for the past couple of months, but at least I've been productive. =D I'm starting to get excited about the wedding, but I think deep down what I'm really looking forward to is the time off work! Such a terrible thing to say, I know! The wedding will be wonderful, but the vacation will be bliss. It will be so nice just to be able to spend some time with Nathan and not have to plan anything!! I think I shall avoid planning all winter, in order to be recovered for The Yard, Part II. Anyway, off to bed, so I can be nice and refreshed for the wedding rehersal tomorrow.

No comments: