Monday, August 24, 2009

Bean's Room

So here are a couple pics of Bean's room as it is right now. We just need curtains and another picture for the wall above the change table, but other than that it's done! I love the moon light with the leaves. We've had them all for so long so it's nice to see them up in a room. Finally, they have a home! =D

Four days to go. Of course, that's if Bean is on time. Both Vanessa and I were punctual, but Nathan and Gillian were both 2 weeks late. Maybe we'll average out at a week late. We'll see I guess. But we're ready on our end. Bean just needs to find the escape route...






And yes, I know the room is blue. And no, we don't know anything everyone else doesn't. Blue is just my favourite colour is all... I couldn't even think of another colour that I'd like as much as this one. In case you're wondering, it's Benjamin Moore "True Blue". We used their no VOC paint and it really is odorless. I had to stick my nose within an inch or so of the wet paint in order to smell anything. We can highly recommend it if you can't stand that wet paint smell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! Sebastien will too!